He's prolly using Internet Explorer, I'm using Firefox and I haven't had any problems with the website.
Suprised they haven't changed the name yet.
He's prolly using Internet Explorer, I'm using Firefox and I haven't had any problems with the website.
Yep...avoids the Active-X plug in...it sucks for your PC to have to browse with it...FIREFOX RULES
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just curious...what are some of the things going on with this forum? I am not a very active visitor and don't follow the day to day goings on. Anyone care to update me either in a thread or by pm?
We're at least nice that we didn't delete the thread about another forum....guess we're nice Nazis [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Firefox is definitely the best browser!
I read and post on other forums, and I don't personally see any problem with there being other choices.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biggamesjames</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just curious...what are some of the things going on with this forum? I am not a very active visitor and don't follow the day to day goings on. Anyone care to update me either in a thread or by pm? </div></div>
Nothing in particular and no members in particular, just the general bickering and arguing and bullying that has been going on in the past several months.
Officially retired
Nothing more than the norm for every board that has been around for a while.
Yep it is that time of year football and basketball is over and everyone is getting ready for summer no elections and no real news (heck the news papers are mostly fluff as well right now)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep it is that time of year football and basketball is over and everyone is getting ready for summer no elections and no real news (heck the news papers are mostly fluff as well right now) </div></div>
Do you not consider softball and baseball a sport, or is football and basketball the only thing most of you acknowledge as sports?
Bookmarks